This film is my graduation film. It was done in 2006/2007. Such an intense experience and certainly the film I'm the most proud of so far.
The story is very personal, yet universal as it tells about death and our acceptance of it, which is something everybody has to deal with several times in a life.
TIR NAN OG SELECTIONS & AWARDS:
- Animationsfilmpreis at festival SehSüchte - Germany
- Special Distinction Award in Student Films at festival CICDAF - China
- Gyeonggi Digital Contents Agency Executive Director Prize at festival PISAF - Korea
- « Best Of » DVD festival E-Magiciens - France
- Fondation Lagardère - France
- Audience Choice Award at Third Screen Film Festival - U.S.
/// OFFICIAL SELECTION/COMPETITION:
- Festival International du film d'animation d'Annecy - France
- Festival Around The Très Courts - Annecy - France
- BITFILM FESTIVAL
- PRIXARS FESTIVAL
- FUTURE FILM FESTIVAL - Spain
- FESTIVAL ANIMA - Belgium
- CINANIMA - Portugal
- PISAF - Korea
- ANIMANUIT - France
- STASH Magasine - U.S.A
- La Cerise sur le Marteau - France
- Festival du court Francophone de Vaulx-en-Velin France
- Festival Animex - France
- International Presentation of Alternative Cinema CAO AMARELO - Portugal